- I should not be allowed to use power tools. I enjoy them way too much and end up cutting down branches that are larger than some of the trees in the yard.
- No matter how long I am outside raking, more leaves will come and fill our yard.
- I should not try to move heavy furniture on my own.
- The "Mommy Yak" song was created by someone with no back pain.
- One can get tennis elbow without playing tennis.
- I probably should not push through the pain. That seems to make my pain worse for the next 3-4 days.
With those lessons learned, I face another week of "single" parenting.