- What is your favorite color? Blue and Pink
- What is your favorite toy? Chalkboard
- What is your favorite fruit? cherries
- What is your favorite TV show? Macko Mermaids
- What do you like to eat for lunch? salami and cheese
- What is your favorite outfit? dresses
- What is your favorite sport? soccer
- What is your favorite snack? granola bar
- What is your favorite animal? dolphins
- What is your favorite song? Gold by Britt Nicole
- What is your favorite book? Wonder Woman
- Who is your best friend? [H], [P] and [M]
- What is your favorite cereal? Trix
- What do you like to play outside? Ride my bike and scooter
- What is your favorite drink? milk
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What do you sleep with every night? Duchess
- What is your favorite breakfast? bagel with cheese
- What do you want for your birthday dinner? pizza
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a marine biologist and a zoologist
Looking Back at 2015
My favorite experience: Went to the zoo
I don't know. I really enjoyed it all.
My Biggest Accomplishment: Being a good girl at the zoo
Not getting in trouble at school
My Favorite Place to Visit: The zoo
The Best Meal Is: Pizza
You know me, I loved it all
If I have a day free, I like to: Spend time with my family, play baseball, play on the playground
Be with my family and read
My Favorite Book: Madeline
Johnny Tremain and Chains
My Favorite Movie: Finding Nemo
One way I'd like to grow in 2015: I'd like to learn to play piano
I would like to get my brown belt
Looking Ahead to 2016
I want to continue to: Be with my family
Not get in trouble at school
I want to try: Playing the piano
Red peppers and other food I don't like
I want to stop: Talking grouchy
Being grouchy to my sister
I'd like to visit: The zoo, ballpark
The zoo, ballpark
My goals for this year: I want to be a better person.
I want to be a better person.
My mom sent me a cute email that had answers that kids gave all about why God Made Moms. The answers were so cute, I wanted to do it with my kids. I had them do these while the other wasn't around so they didn't know what each other answered. Sunshine (age 5) answers are red and Monster (age 8) answers are blue.
Why did God make mothers?
So we'd have a family.
Without mothers, there wouldn't be any people, since mothers produce all of boys, girls, everyone.
How did God make mothers?
He breathed life into their bodies.
What are some ingredients mothers are made of?
I just said that! Bones and skeletons!
Exploded stars. Gravity, molecules, minerals, atoms.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
I picked her.
Because my mom is the best mother in the world.
What kind of little girl was your mother?
A good one.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
That she loved him.
If he was a nice husband.
Who is the boss at your house?
What's the difference between dads and moms?
That they're girls and boys.
One's a boy and one's a girl.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
Laundry and watch shows.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
To be good.
Nothing. She is perfect.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Hair, right now, because I don't like it wavy that much or in a pony.