- What is your favorite color? blue
- What is your favorite toy? Pup Pup
- What is your favorite fruit? bananas
- What is your favorite TV show? How the Universe Works
- What do you like to eat for lunch? Sandwich
- What is your favorite outfit? jeans and a t-shirt
- What is your favorite sport? baseball
- What is your favorite snack? peanuts
- What is your favorite animal? penguin
- What is your favorite song? Jailhouse Rock
- What is your favorite book? I don't have one
- Who is your best friend? [Sunshine]
- What is your favorite cereal? Peach
- What do you like to do outside? play
- What is your favorite drink? water
- What is your favorite holiday? Labor Day
- What do you sleep with at night? Pup Pup
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oatmeal or breakfast sandwich
- What do you want for your birthday dinner? pizza
- What do you want to be when you grow up? architect
My mom sent me a cute email that had answers that kids gave all about why God Made Moms. The answers were so cute, I wanted to do it with my kids. I had them do these while the other wasn't around so they didn't know what each other answered. Sunshine (age 5) answers are red and Monster (age 8) answers are blue.
Why did God make mothers?
So we'd have a family.
Without mothers, there wouldn't be any people, since mothers produce all of boys, girls, everyone.
How did God make mothers?
He breathed life into their bodies.
What are some ingredients mothers are made of?
I just said that! Bones and skeletons!
Exploded stars. Gravity, molecules, minerals, atoms.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
I picked her.
Because my mom is the best mother in the world.
What kind of little girl was your mother?
A good one.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
That she loved him.
If he was a nice husband.
Who is the boss at your house?
What's the difference between dads and moms?
That they're girls and boys.
One's a boy and one's a girl.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
Laundry and watch shows.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
To be good.
Nothing. She is perfect.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Hair, right now, because I don't like it wavy that much or in a pony.