1. Something mom always says to you?
I love you, Sweet Baby Boo. Do you know I love you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Doing things with her family
Her children behaving
3. What makes mom sad?
When her family fights
Her children not behaving
4. How does mom make you laugh?
By telling me bad jokes
By saying funny things
5. What was mom like as a child?
6. How old is mom?
25 this year...
7. How tall is mom?
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
Play and do things with her family like hiking, soccer, and stuff
Be with her family
9. What does mom do when you’re not around?
Clean, do the groceries
Enjoy herself, hopefully
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing or ballet
11. What is mom really good at?
Singing, ballet, soccer, and baseball. And being a good mom
12. What is mom not very good at?
13. What does mom do for her job?
A market person. I don't know. A computer designing websiter?
Takes care of her family
14. What is mom’s favorite food?
Potatoes and broccoli and healthy stuff no one else likes
15. What makes you proud of mom?
How accomplished she is at being the best mother and how she can multi-tasks with all our sports and everything
Everything, I'm just proud of who she is
16. What cartoon character would mom be?
17. What do you and mom do together?
Play outside, soccer, snuggle, read, and watch Heartland
18. How are you and mom the same?
We both are sensitive during movies and we like the same kind of music
We both have blue eyes and wear our hearts on our sleeve
19. How are you and mom different?
Hair and eye color and she's taller than me. And I like math, she doesn't
She has red hair
20. How do you know mom loves you?
She tells me
She tells me and she shows it
21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go?
By the water