- I am thankful for coffee. It gets me through my day. (I'm drinking my second cup, so it needs to get some recognition)
- I am thankful I have such a wide range of friends. No matter what my problem, I know I have at least one friend who has been there and can give me words of wisdom or comfort.
- I am thankful that my husband works as hard as he does to provide for us. It is because of his hard work that I can stay home and focus on raising our family.
- I am thankful for music. No matter what mood I am in, there is song to fit it.
- I am thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having this month. I has been a spirit lifter.
- I am thankful for the wonderful imaginations my children have. They don't require the help of television or toys find ways to entertain themselves.
- I am thankful my children are readers. There is nothing like getting lost in a good story.
- I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. Though I am having medical issues, I know there are people in a lot more pain than I am.
- I am thankful for my house. It's too small. The plumbing is bad. Things are falling apart. However, it's ours. We make this house a home. It provides a safe place to raise our family.
- I am thankful for my neighbors. Even if we could move, I don't know if I'd want to leave my neighbors. I have some of the best neighbors in the world.
- I am thankful for my puppy. Though he is neurotic and has many issues, he's our first baby. He loves us unconditionally.
- I am thankful for my parents. I'm the person I am today because of values they instilled in me and the support they offer.
- I am thankful for email. That way, I can actually keep up with my friends since I can't talk on the phone!
- I am thankful for the time I was given with my family this weekend. Never before have we had four days where we are all home at the same time and not traveling.
- I am thankful for creative ideas that help keep the kids busy and stimulate their minds.
- I am thankful for muffins. Yes, muffins. They are simple to make and fun to eat.
- I am thankful that my son loves to learn. I hope it continues throughout his life.
- I am thankful for my kids' generous natures.
- I am thankful that we live so close to the school. After two years of driving 20 minutes each way to preschool, a three minute walk is refreshing.
- I am thankful that I found a great babysitter. Not only is she responsible, but she enjoys the kids.
- I am thankful that I can talk to my mom everyday. I don't know what I would do without her.
- I am thankful I found my soulmate. Each day with him is a blessing.
- I am thankful for hand me downs. The generosity of my friends is amazing.
- I am thankful that we are finally getting our house in order. After five long years, we are finally able to work on projects and get back to some form of organization.
'Tis the season for giving thanks. I'm having a rough morning so far staying positive (but maybe the coffee just hasn't kicked in). Because of this, I have decided to make a list of 24 things I am thankful for, other than the given of my family, to, hopefully, get me back on a positive track. So here it goes.