- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite toy? American Girl Dolls/Kitchen
- What is your favorite fruit? cherries
- What is your favorite TV show? Just Add Magic
- What do you like to eat for lunch? salami and cheese
- What is your favorite outfit? dress
- What is your favorite sport? soccer
- What is your favorite snack? cookies
- What is your favorite animal? lion or fox or owl...I like them all except bugs
- What is your favorite song? Tell Your Heart to Beat Again
- What is your favorite book? Upside Down Magic
- Who is your best friend? [H] and [K] and [Monster]
- What is your favorite cereal? None
- What do you like to play outside? Play like I'm a warrior
- What is your favorite drink? Root beer
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What do you sleep with every night? My blanky and Max or BunBun
- What is your favorite breakfast? cinnamon rolls
- What do you want for your birthday dinner? Panera
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a marine biologist and a teacher
My Sweet Baby Boo,
Where have 9 years gone? You are becoming such a beautiful young lady, yet it feels like just yesterday you were my precious baby.
We are so proud of the young lady you are becoming. You have such passion for all you do. You put your heart and soul into all that you try. You're developing your skills at the things you love to do, like soccer, dance and baseball. We can see your progression and it amazes us. We love how you seamlessly transition from graceful ballerina to tough-as-nails soccer player in a 5 minute time span!
You have had some hard times this year. Through those, though, you have learned to be who you are. You have discovered that your tender heart and compassion shine through and others do see it and have faith in it. You are learning to be who you are, no matter what other people think. You are broadening your circle of friends and learning that it's OK that you have friends who aren't friends with each other.
You are also working on trying new things. You have always been our child who is willing to try pretty much anything, other than food. You're now expanding and trying all sorts of new things, including new foods! This year, you have joined clubs for the sake of trying new things and have discovered you like them. You are in Run Club and having a great time. You enjoy learning about gardening in Garden Club. You have taken a step out of your comfort zone and are working hard at Science Olympiad.
You have learned and tried so much this past year. I can't wait to see what this next year brings. The first new endeavour will be a new baseball league. You may love it or it may not be for you, but either way, you shine.
Keep being you, my sweet Sunshine.
I love you. Always.