1. Something mom always says to you?
I love you
Good morning my sweet baby angel. I love you with all of my heart. You are my precious gift from God. It's going to be a great day. ; I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
When her family is not kind
Her family arguing and fighting. Not being with her family.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
She just does, she's the best like that
By playing with me or saying something funny.
5. What was mom like as a child?
6. How old is mom?
23 *wink and smile
22 *with a wink and grin
7. How tall is mom?
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
Be with her family
Be with her family
9. What does mom do when you’re not around?
Cleans the house and organizes
Work for her family
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being the best mommy on earth
Loving her family
11. What is mom really good at?
12. What is mom not very good at?
13. What does mom do for her job?
Cares for me and organizes and cleans
Supports her family
14. What is mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of mom?
Always loving me
Everything she does for me
16. What cartoon character would mom be?
She wouldn't be a cartoon character
17. What do you and mom do together?
Watch shows that we love
18. How are you and mom the same?
We both love each other very much
We're similar in a lot of ways, like we both care for our family, but there are too many things to count
19. How are you and mom different?
Well, let's start at the beginning. She has red hair, I have brown. She has blue eyes, I have brown. She has lots of freckles, I only have some. She has all her grown up teeth, I don't. My noise that comes from my mouth is louder.
She has red hair and I have brown hair
20. How do you know mom loves you?
She tells me and she hugs me
By being with me, by saying it, and by being my mommy
21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go?
Hiking or Home
Florida with her family